Homeowners often ask themselves why sell? Solid Investing lists more than a dozen concrete and SOLID reasons why a potential customer NEED to sell –and sell QUICKLY. Many have significant motivating factors that necessitate the liquidation of one’s most valuable assets, one’s home.
And as Raymond says, I WILL BUY YOUR HOUSE.
Here are some SOLID reasons to sell:
- The homeowner needs to move to assisted living
- The homeowner needs to raise large sums of cash for bail money or another costly emergency
- Rental property owners who need to sell unwanted properties
- Motivated sellers who need to raise funds for their kids’ college tuition
- A job relocation creates the need to sell a home and quickly move
- Folks need to sell a home that was willed them with no need for two domiciles
- Divorce, separation, or spousal abandonment makes the need to sell quickly
- The looming threat of losing one’s house to foreclosure or pre-foreclosure forcing the need to sell quickly
- Delinquent property taxes need to be paid prior to government seizure
- Homeowners need to sell to downsize move to smaller home or apartment
- Homeowners need to finance major health expenses not covered by insurance
- Loss of job or income forces homeowner to quickly liquidate assets
- Homeowners retire and need cash to relocate out of state or to a retirement home